Sunday, April 01, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: PRESTON AND GLEN ARE GENIUSES!!!

HAHA.


I WONDER IF ANYONE WILL READ THIS BUT ITS OK. HAHA. Its so fun seeing my dear friends falling into the trick and called me urgently, " what happened?? what bad news?? (in agonÿ***) haha. This is really funny. haha. Know sth, i am now feeling e pain from stretching my cheeks too much or maybe i have not been laughing this hard for far tooooo long. haha. I think i was used to laughing like this mad when i was in sec 4. haha.
Anyway, the msg is like,

CALL ME URGENLY. GOT BAD NEWS BOUT YOU.


( AFTER MANY BLANKS )







R YOU SHOCKED? SEE HOW MANY IDIOTS DONT READ THEIR MESSAGES FULLY. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY. HAHA.


I am so entertained today lal. haha. Well, there are quite a no of ppl being fooled/duped like CHEN HONGJIE who asked me if i am pregnant. lol. I know hes e cold-blooded ppl who are not fooled so easily. Who else let me recall bit, Felicia, eunice n denise and well, me. I felt so cheated of my feeling when i saw felicia's msg when i just on my hp. I was anxious that if theres anyth bad. haha. felt so dumb after Felicia said what day is today. errr. so DUMB. HAHA.

However, all worth it when i see my dear friends are as dumb as me. muahaha. haha.

Weijin was nearly fooled. Seikiat is smart lal. He said he knew its a trick . LALA. I have to admit that hes really smart now. haha.

Nvm. Something to bring home today is that,

PRESTON AND GLEN ARE REALLY GENIUSES. HAHA. OH WELL, I AM BIT TOO MUCH. SHALL USE A NICER TERM,

PRESTON AND GLEN ARE JUST FAR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEVER. HAHA. =))

Somehow i hoped teo nyee yong is here. I am sure he will be/is already very dumb. haha.

I am now awaiting my dear friends to ask me, " WHAT HAPPEN??" HAHA.

happy april fools day to huanghuan =)


hydrogen on 9:38:00 PM